- Grand Jurors
- CGJA Members
- Membership Renewal
- Regional Meetings
- Chapter/Association Information
- CGJA Awards
- Grand Jury Achievement Report
- Board Information
- CGJA Regions
- Donate to the Cause
- About Grand Juries
Agendas will be posted here seven (7) days prior to each board meeting, typically by 7 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month. If you are unable to access an agenda, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our webmaster. Minutes are posted as they are approved by the board.
The CGJA Board of Directors encourages members to attend our monthly teleconference Board meetings. However, due to limitations on our teleconferencing arrangement we require adherence to the following:
1. Agendas will be posted on our website on a new page Board Agendas and Minutes. The agendas will be posted approximately 7 days prior to the meeting. Regular Board Meetings are the fourth Tuesday of every month and normally start at 7:00 PM and are scheduled to end at 9:00 PM.
2. If a member wishes to attend a meeting, address the Board on any matter or speak to a specific published agenda item, it is necessary for that member to contact the President or Secretary sufficiently in advance (no less than three days prior) of the meeting to reserve a time slot (2 to 3 minute time limit) and to request and receive the agenda packet background and support documents of the area of interest indicated by the member.
· If you are interested in a particular item on the agenda, but cannot attend a board meeting, please contact any director, presumably one close to your home and tell them what your concerns are about and whatever suggestions you may have that your board member can carry through for you.
3. The member will be given the dial-in number and access code and the procedure for calling in. Be advised the phone number is in area code 661 (Santa Clarita - LA County) and the member will pay any toll call costs
4. Upon being placed into the conference, members presence will be announced. Should a member decide to exit the conference that also will be announced.