YOUR LOCAL CHAPTER WANTS YOU!
- In counties where an existing CGJA chapter exists, consider joining and participating in their work. They have done it all before and will always welcome fresh eyes and ears as we attempt to improve government accountability and efficiency.
- Join community-minded people like yourself!
- Many chapters regularly schedule luncheon events.
- Guest speakers often make presentations to chapters.
- With court approval, assist with recruitment of new jurors and/or assist with interviews.
- Help improve relationships with courts and their staff.
- Many chapters hold monthly meetings and are available remotely or in person.
- Some chapters work in conjunction with the court and current civil grand jury to perform Implementation Review.
- Go to CGJA webpage and click on chapters. Under current chapters https://cgja.org/current-chapters/ you will locate the contact for a chapter in your area.
- Previous jurors or current jurors are always welcome.
- If no local chapter exists in your area, work with past jurors and CGJA to form one. Further questions? Contact the Membership and Chapter Relations Committee at email@example.com or for general information, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join us and explore all the possibilities!